Any store that has their employees participate in a chant every day -- "Give me a W-A-L-M-A-R-T - WALMART!!! YAY!!!!" is way beyond the pale for me. My son was working for a vending company and walked in on this morning chant session, and stood there watching in utter disbelief -- similar to Obama supporters getting school children to sing Obama chants. Scarey stuff. Walmart - the store of state - lesser prices for lesser quality for the junk we are going to be 'allowed' by Big Brother.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 9 hours ago