Any store that has their employees participate in a chant every day -- "Give me a W-A-L-M-A-R-T - WALMART!!! YAY!!!!" is way beyond the pale for me. My son was working for a vending company and walked in on this morning chant session, and stood there watching in utter disbelief -- similar to Obama supporters getting school children to sing Obama chants. Scarey stuff. Walmart - the store of state - lesser prices for lesser quality for the junk we are going to be 'allowed' by Big Brother.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 11 hours ago