Any store that has their employees participate in a chant every day -- "Give me a W-A-L-M-A-R-T - WALMART!!! YAY!!!!" is way beyond the pale for me. My son was working for a vending company and walked in on this morning chant session, and stood there watching in utter disbelief -- similar to Obama supporters getting school children to sing Obama chants. Scarey stuff. Walmart - the store of state - lesser prices for lesser quality for the junk we are going to be 'allowed' by Big Brother.
- Rand Paul to Ted Cruz: Stop mischaracterizing my foreign policy views Allahpundit 43 minutes ago
- Video: Feds probing Maryland ObamaCare exchange Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Nancy Pelosi: A Republican friend of mine told me that his party is “indifferent” to “really hungry children,” you know Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis; Update: Goal achieved Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago