Any store that has their employees participate in a chant every day -- "Give me a W-A-L-M-A-R-T - WALMART!!! YAY!!!!" is way beyond the pale for me. My son was working for a vending company and walked in on this morning chant session, and stood there watching in utter disbelief -- similar to Obama supporters getting school children to sing Obama chants. Scarey stuff. Walmart - the store of state - lesser prices for lesser quality for the junk we are going to be 'allowed' by Big Brother.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 12 hours ago