But Zito found an entirely different reaction in the diner. "People were just floored by the press," she says. "The group was pretty mixed between Obama supporters and Romney supporters, and...
I agree!!! Why are we not mourning the 4 who were killed, and flying flags at half staff? For Obama, it's "business as usual", and that means full time campaigning. I am so sick about all of this, and him and his corrupt and cronyist administration, I could just puke!
Salena Zito, a reporter with the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, watched Mitt Romney's Wednesday morning news conference from a diner in Wisconsin. Customers paid careful attention to the TV as reporters repeatedly asked Romney if he had made a mistake by criticizing President Obama's handling of the embassy crises in Egypt and Libya. The exchanges left no doubt that Romney's questioners thought he had made a mess of the situation.
- Madeline Albright: Hamas putting civilians in line of fire hurts Israel’s ‘moral authority’ Noah Rothman 53 minutes ago
- FAA orders 24-hour moratorium on US to Tel Aviv over missile worries Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Raffi Williams, Dustin Siggins, William Jacobson Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Conservatives get a big 2014 boost from ‘fatal blow’ to Obamacare Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- On the other hand: Fourth Circuit upholds ObamaCare subsidies for federal exchange consumers Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- White House: It’s business as usual on subsidies after Halbig Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago