Monday marked the deadline set in law for President Obama to submit a budget, but he missed it — making this the fourth time in his five years in office that he's failed to submit the blueprint on time. That makes his record equal to the three previous presidents combined, who spanned 20 years in office. This year, Mr. Obama blamed the late passage of his tax increase deal early last month....
Can you believe people are still buying "Bush"? The mess was " bigger than we thought". Isn't it sad that this is what is running America. Shows you how stupid the electorate really is to be buying this. The new blame is going to "the republicans in congress"..It just never ends
- Report: New House bill on border crisis will limit Obama’s power to expand executive amnesty to new illegals Allahpundit 35 minutes ago
- Democrats celebrate ‘midterm gift’ of GOP’s failure to pass border bill Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Eric Cantor gives up, will resign from Congress early Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago