Two groups are elated over the sudden and dramatic demise of John Boehner's "Plan B" in the House of Representatives last night: Liberals -- who are thrilled to see their opponents in utter shambles -- and hardline conservatives, who view the development as a principled victory and a much-needed rebuke of the GOP's weak-kneed leadership. National Review Washington Editor Robert Costa was on the Hill during the collapse, and filed a must-read story about how it all went down. In short, a demoralized Boehner stunned the caucus with a brusque announcement that he was pulling the bill. The...
If we go over the cliff, they are raising taxes on everyone!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago