So all whites are racist. I would say most "whites" no longer accept that characterization because it's always an immediate accusation anytime any kind of event occurs that in even the slightest way could be seen as racist in someone's eyes. I think a silent resentment at the accusation is probably what most whites feel. Maybe I'm wrong but I think people feel others unfairly automatically jump to the "racist" conclusion, fed by liberal media and race baiters. It's also a racist presumption. Who are the "racists" now?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago