Obama Versus Obama: Part II

Mary527 Wrote: Sep 26, 2012 9:58 PM
What has ANY writer done to improve society? At least Dr. Sowell tells the truth about -0 whereas the news networks except for FOX keep the lies going that -0 tells and the public, like you, believe them. He also makes things very plan to understand and people like you do not want to hear it because it is the truth. Proverbs 17:4 An evildoer listens to wicked lips; A liar pays attention to a destructive tongue. Lying is destructive to a nation. We don’t need leaders who are liars; vote them out. Arrogance and narcissist leaders think others are beneath them. Vote them out!
Ha, Ha, Ha, Yes, I would think he would be out their with them just like -0 said he would be because they love the unions (Not, they only love their vote) and now dear Rahm is getting slapped in the face and he deserves it.
Teachers need to be taken care of financially since they are teaching our children; however, they should not have a union because we can't get rid of the bad teachers or burned out ones. My children and now my grandchildren are facing this problem. Strikes hurt the children. We live in a day of "me, me, me" and I don't care about you.

God and Jerusalem

Mary527 Wrote: Sep 14, 2012 12:29 PM
Thomas Sowell knows what he is talking about and Americans need to take heed if things are ever going to change. D'Souza's books and movie 2016 should educate people enough to know the truth about -0 and the evil he has brought to this Nation.

God and Jerusalem

Mary527 Wrote: Sep 14, 2012 12:24 PM
I totally agree with you. I believe what you say would absolutely work.

God and Jerusalem

Mary527 Wrote: Sep 14, 2012 12:22 PM
Now I do know you are anti-American and dangerous to our country. Your kind of thinking is from the left and there is no way you will be able to convince any conservative on this site to your way of thinking. You are believing the lies. Proverbs 17:4 An evildoer listens to wicked lips; A liar pays attention to a destructive tongue.

God and Jerusalem

Mary527 Wrote: Sep 14, 2012 12:18 PM
I do NOT believe Israel will strike first unless they absolutely know that Iran is planning to strike. Israel should be supported at all cost by the USA. They are still God's chosen people and there are promises in God's Word that will bring discipline upon this nation if we do not support them as well as individuals. Genesis 12:3 I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.

God and Jerusalem

Mary527 Wrote: Sep 14, 2012 12:09 PM
Do you really believe the lies of the muslims? You must be a liberal who is willing for Islam to take control of our country. Do you really believe the Irananian government are peaceful people who won't hurt anyone? Please take a trip to Iran and see for yourself that they are a lying nation just like -0 is a lying president.

God and Jerusalem

Mary527 Wrote: Sep 14, 2012 12:06 PM
You are blind to the fact that Iran hates Israel and wants to wipe them off the earth. This is a fact. Do you really believe they could do that without a nuke bomb? -0 believes their lies just like he lies. When a nation’s leader’s lie and the people believe those lies we become a nation of liars. Rules of integrity do not apply to them. Lying is destructive to a nation. We don’t need leaders who are liars; vote them out. Arrogance and narcissist leaders think others are beneath them. Vote them out! Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction. Proverbs 17:4 An evildoer listens to wicked lips; A liar pays attention to a destructive tongue.

God and Jerusalem

Mary527 Wrote: Sep 14, 2012 11:59 AM
Are you kidding? Where have you been? Are you so blind that you can't see the damage -0 has done to this country? If we would stop giving the illegals billions of dollars for doing nothing and stop giving our tax money to countries that hate us (most do), we would have plenty of money to protect our country against all aggression. Iran is a threat to Israel and Israel has the right to protect their country just like we do. -0 does NOT know how to lead and rejecting Israel is the most dangerous thing he can do. Genesis 12:3 I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you. Zech. 2:8 For thus says the LORD of hosts (armies in Hebrew), “After glory He has sent me again

God and Jerusalem

Mary527 Wrote: Sep 14, 2012 11:50 AM
No, Corbett, we need to bomb the h*ll out of them and show that we are not going to tolerate that kind of treatment towards our people in their country or any other country. Since we have done nothing, more and more riots and infiltration of other embassies are breaking out even on other countries who have embassies in Egypt. -0 hasn't done anything right since he has been in offiice.