In response to:
I continued to be baffled as to why anyone would argue over changing Social Security so that only the people who paid in would be eligible to receive. That's what it was designed to do - not to support people that are supposedly disabled and not to support illegal aliens. The way the system is set up now it allows the government to steal money from my check and from my employer and then they give MY money away to someone who is not entitled to it - that is not what social security was intended to do nor is it what it should do.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 6 hours ago