In response to:
I've always maintained that welfare reform needs to begin with making welfare less attractive than working. That DOES NOT mean raise minimum wage - it means lower welfare benefits.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Likely 2016 GOP nominee wants Joanne Chesimard returned from Cuba first thing Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Rahm Emanuel’s son mugged outside of Chicago home Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Will Dems who blamed Palin for Giffords attack refuse a ‘conversation’ about NYC shootings? Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Obama has no idea how to handle North Korean attack on private citizens Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- NFL Week 16 open thread Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago