Californians want positive change, but continue to elect individuals who will give them the same policies, laws, etc. that has created their current death spiral. I wish they would take off the blinders and grow to see their reality, liberalism, just doesn't work. It's death to the human spirit and soul and its energy only creates decay and emptiness. People want somehing better but they're judgment is so clouded with dilusion and illusion that they can't see truth. As far as Hollywood, it's nothing more than a degenerative pit of hell that is part of California and the rest of America's destruction that obviously has done absolutely nothing for California's economy.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago