Californians want positive change, but continue to elect individuals who will give them the same policies, laws, etc. that has created their current death spiral. I wish they would take off the blinders and grow to see their reality, liberalism, just doesn't work. It's death to the human spirit and soul and its energy only creates decay and emptiness. People want somehing better but they're judgment is so clouded with dilusion and illusion that they can't see truth. As far as Hollywood, it's nothing more than a degenerative pit of hell that is part of California and the rest of America's destruction that obviously has done absolutely nothing for California's economy.
- Lerner speaks! (To Politico) Ed Morrissey 13 mins ago
- Panetta: Obama’s bad decisions on Syria and Iraq led to rise of ISIS Noah Rothman 53 mins ago
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 16 hours ago