The answer was yes. They explained that they had strongly supported Ronald Reagan, and then they supported George H.W. Bush because they had supported Reagan, and then supported George...
In response to:
Um, Not only NO, but HECK NO!!! If we think W was for the illegal aliens as "fellow citizens" you can bet your rear end that this one wants ALL of Mexico here, that's where he found his wife, and she probably has hundreds of relatives not here yet!
In January 2008, at a John McCain rally in Columbia, S.C., I asked a number of local politicos to look back to the brutal 2000 Republican primary in their state, the one between McCain and George W. Bush. They had all supported Bush back then, and I asked whether, given the inconclusive wars, runaway federal spending and economic catastrophe of the next eight years, they felt they made the right choice.
- Australian raids net more than a dozen terror suspects before planned wave of attacks Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 12 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 12 hours ago