Obama's assessment of the economy reminds many of 2008 Republican presidential candidate John McCain's characterization of the economy. In September 2008, the investment firm Lehman Brothers was collapsing. Wall Street was shaking as the yet-to-be-declared recession deepened, but McCain said: "I think,...
OK, but where were the number of LEGAL immigrants in this number, 125,000 each month, so lets say he has been in office 41 months x 125,000 = 5, 125,000 MILLION, I'm sure all of them were not age eligible to work, BUT WHY IF we are in the crapper do we keep bringing 1.5 MILLION legal immigrants a year? Where are the jobs for OUR citizens? This doesn't even count the 10 to 30 million illegal aliens present AND working in this country, but wait, they won't be illegal for long, Chuckie cheese Schumer and Luis Guiterrez are working on an amnesty for our illegal "friends".
After President Barack Obama said, "The private sector is doing fine," he later quickly regrouped. "The economy is not doing fine (emphasis added). That's the reason I had the press conference." But Obama said he was particularly concerned about losses in the public sector. The cluelessness is absolutely stunning. Obama is wrong about both the private and public sector.
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 10 mins ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 51 mins ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Biggest insurer in MN pulling out of state exchange Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- House passes bill authorizing Obama to train Syria’s “moderate” rebels, with most Republicans voting yes Allahpundit 3 hours ago