There's a lot of noise and talk and back-and-forth going on in Washington, but hardly any of it seems to be about the struggles that middle-class families face.
When I was growing up, a family like mine -- living on my hard-working father's salary...
Hey Michelle - "WE REALLY DON'T NEED HIM OR EVEN LIKE HIM AND HIS POLICIES".
As President Obama desperately tries to save his legacy while his poll numbers tank, First Lady Michelle Obama is being brought in to vouch for her husband's bad policies. In an email yesterday, Mrs. Obama reassured supporters that her husband is working to keep families off of public assistance.
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 36 minutes ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 13 hours ago