There's a lot of noise and talk and back-and-forth going on in Washington, but hardly any of it seems to be about the struggles that middle-class families face.
When I was growing up, a family like mine -- living on my hard-working father's salary...
Hey Michelle - "WE REALLY DON'T NEED HIM OR EVEN LIKE HIM AND HIS POLICIES".
As President Obama desperately tries to save his legacy while his poll numbers tank, First Lady Michelle Obama is being brought in to vouch for her husband's bad policies. In an email yesterday, Mrs. Obama reassured supporters that her husband is working to keep families off of public assistance.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 11 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago