There's a lot of noise and talk and back-and-forth going on in Washington, but hardly any of it seems to be about the struggles that middle-class families face.
When I was growing up, a family like mine -- living on my hard-working father's salary...
Hey Michelle - "WE REALLY DON'T NEED HIM OR EVEN LIKE HIM AND HIS POLICIES".
As President Obama desperately tries to save his legacy while his poll numbers tank, First Lady Michelle Obama is being brought in to vouch for her husband's bad policies. In an email yesterday, Mrs. Obama reassured supporters that her husband is working to keep families off of public assistance.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 9 hours ago