European countries are on par with US states, and the US equivalent to the European continent. Even the Europeans haven't yet degenerated into the level of statism of America. Hitler and Napoleon tried, but guns didn't work. The elites in the US were smarter, as they used economics as an effective weapon of controlling the masses. Now the US debt per person is higher than Greece's. History will not be kind to us, as socialism has always ended in poverty and lack of freedom, every time it has been instituted. It's just the 20th century's version of kings, where the aristocracy of today is comprised of corrupt politicians and their cronies.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago