Angelo Codevilla has spent more than his share of time as a sojourner among America’s ruling class. He was a key part of the Reagan transition and point-man in the Gipper’s efforts to transform both the foreign and the intelligence services. Then later he served as a professor of International Relations at prestigious Boston University. From this vantage point, Codevilla was able to get a close look not only at the international relations elite, but at the entire American ruling class, from which the former are overwhelmingly drawn. I had the honor of sitting across a Skype line with...
Rasmussen Polls have shown the 'political class' including the media, politicians, lobbyists, etc. have the opposite opinion on everything from the people. Such a gap prompted Scott Rasmussen to write a couple of books, both worth reading. The TEA movement was villified because these people are not among the ruling class. Lesson: Join the movement to vote out the rulers and replace with people from the real world. 2014 could be the most important election in decades.
- Wow: 62% of Republicans support sending ground troops into Iraq and Syria Allahpundit 40 mins ago
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The GOP comes roaring back in Colorado Noah Rothman 2 hour ago
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago