Myths spread by government's Prussian-model schools have continued. Only the curious who actually search for the truth see it. Thank you, Dr. Williams, for the courage to speak the truth. Lincoln is only one among many, including the demonization of Rockefeller and other industrialists as 'robber barons'. Joseph McCarthy was a victim of the same thing, but only if you've read the translated Verona Papers from the Kremlin do you discover it. When anyone uses the term 'McCarthyism' he divulges his ignorance. Gaidar's "Russia: A Long View" is the study of civilization through the ages as it affected Russia. However, it is enlightening for anyone curious about why the war in the 1860's happened.
Steven Spielberg's "Lincoln" has been a box-office hit and nominated for 12 Academy Awards, including best picture, best director and best actor for Daniel Day-Lewis, who portrayed our 16th president. I haven't seen the movie; therefore, this column is not about the movie but about a man deified by many. My colleague Thomas DiLorenzo, economics professor at Loyola University Maryland, exposed some of the Lincoln myth in his 2006 book, "Lincoln Unmasked." Now comes Joseph Fallon, cultural intelligence analyst and former U.S. Army Intelligence Center instructor, with his new e-book, "Lincoln Uncensored." Fallon's book examines 10 volumes of collected writings and...
- The middle class can’t afford to live in liberal cities Jazz Shaw 27 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- In two New York districts, two trouncings to warm your heart Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- TSA confiscates a toy ray-gun belt buckle. Because security. Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Oh my: Plurality of Republicans think Mitt Romney should run for president Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: 10 hours of catcalls in New York Allahpundit 11 hours ago