Alas, we still have Rick Santorum saying Obamacare is the same as what he calls "Romneycare"; the otherwise brilliant Mickey Kaus sniffing that if states can mandate insurance purchases, then we're "not talking about some basic individual liberty to not purchase stuff" (no, just the nation's founding document, which protects "basic individual liberties" by putting constraints on Congress); and the former law professor, Barack Obama, alleging that a "good example" of judicial activism would be the Supreme Court (in his...
In response to:
The Tea party people are often accused of trying to go back to something the liberals believe is terrible. I tell people this in response, "You can't go back to where you've been; it aint there anymore." There is only one direction we can go and it's forward. Going forward means, tramping Obamacare, Obamanomics, Obama socialism, Obama's warm and fuzzy speeches, and the Obama reelection under the tread of the voters of our Republic. Everyone I have heard in the Tea Party intends to help with that project. We are becoming more determined and more capable with every dyumb speech obama makes. Marvin E. Fox
The reason tea partiers carried signs saying "Read the Constitution!" was that we were hoping people would read the Constitution.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 12 hours ago