Alas, we still have Rick Santorum saying Obamacare is the same as what he calls "Romneycare"; the otherwise brilliant Mickey Kaus sniffing that if states can mandate insurance purchases, then we're "not talking about some basic individual liberty to not purchase stuff" (no, just the nation's founding document, which protects "basic individual liberties" by putting constraints on Congress); and the former law professor, Barack Obama, alleging that a "good example" of judicial activism would be the Supreme Court (in his...
In response to:
The Tea party people are often accused of trying to go back to something the liberals believe is terrible. I tell people this in response, "You can't go back to where you've been; it aint there anymore." There is only one direction we can go and it's forward. Going forward means, tramping Obamacare, Obamanomics, Obama socialism, Obama's warm and fuzzy speeches, and the Obama reelection under the tread of the voters of our Republic. Everyone I have heard in the Tea Party intends to help with that project. We are becoming more determined and more capable with every dyumb speech obama makes. Marvin E. Fox
The reason tea partiers carried signs saying "Read the Constitution!" was that we were hoping people would read the Constitution.
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 59 minutes ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Be of good cheer, subjects: An heir to the throne is due Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Megan McArdle goes off on suspicious Census Bureau/Obamacare methodology switch Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Chris Christie on punishing drug users: If we’re going to be pro-life, let’s be pro-life all the way Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The encore ObamaCare victory lap after the not-a-deadline-extension Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago