Alas, we still have Rick Santorum saying Obamacare is the same as what he calls "Romneycare"; the otherwise brilliant Mickey Kaus sniffing that if states can mandate insurance purchases, then we're "not talking about some basic individual liberty to not purchase stuff" (no, just the nation's founding document, which protects "basic individual liberties" by putting constraints on Congress); and the former law professor, Barack Obama, alleging that a "good example" of judicial activism would be the Supreme Court (in his...
In response to:
The Tea party people are often accused of trying to go back to something the liberals believe is terrible. I tell people this in response, "You can't go back to where you've been; it aint there anymore." There is only one direction we can go and it's forward. Going forward means, tramping Obamacare, Obamanomics, Obama socialism, Obama's warm and fuzzy speeches, and the Obama reelection under the tread of the voters of our Republic. Everyone I have heard in the Tea Party intends to help with that project. We are becoming more determined and more capable with every dyumb speech obama makes. Marvin E. Fox
The reason tea partiers carried signs saying "Read the Constitution!" was that we were hoping people would read the Constitution.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 13 hours ago