Alas, we still have Rick Santorum saying Obamacare is the same as what he calls "Romneycare"; the otherwise brilliant Mickey Kaus sniffing that if states can mandate insurance purchases, then we're "not talking about some basic individual liberty to not purchase stuff" (no, just the nation's founding document, which protects "basic individual liberties" by putting constraints on Congress); and the former law professor, Barack Obama, alleging that a "good example" of judicial activism would be the Supreme Court (in his...
In response to:
The Tea party people are often accused of trying to go back to something the liberals believe is terrible. I tell people this in response, "You can't go back to where you've been; it aint there anymore." There is only one direction we can go and it's forward. Going forward means, tramping Obamacare, Obamanomics, Obama socialism, Obama's warm and fuzzy speeches, and the Obama reelection under the tread of the voters of our Republic. Everyone I have heard in the Tea Party intends to help with that project. We are becoming more determined and more capable with every dyumb speech obama makes. Marvin E. Fox
The reason tea partiers carried signs saying "Read the Constitution!" was that we were hoping people would read the Constitution.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 5 hours ago