This is why it seems so hard to reflect that vision of patience when black-hearted "artists" practice character assassination on the Blessed Virgin...
There seems to be an amazing amount of hatred for God in these times. God is still in Heaven looking after those he has saved and those he will save. Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven is safe from every threat, and attentive to her job as advocate. Heaven does not shake with each new critic. I believe the critics real targets are we Christians. It seems they want to shock us with their insults to our beliefs. I am no longer shocked. I am appalled by what they are doing to themselves. Marvin Fox
A Christian can be crushed gazing at the picture of Mary standing at the foot of the cross, watching her beloved son suffocate and die. But in that vision, she stands there for hours, patiently enduring her suffering. For two millennia, she has been a role model for Christians, a woman who practiced obedience in the most difficult of human circumstances, with fervent hope for what this sacrifice will offer all mankind as it struggles with sin.
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 55 mins ago
- Wow: WH says it learned about the Secret Service’s security breach in the CDC elevator … yesterday Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: Pierson resigns Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WH to reporters: Don’t talk to people attending Mary Burke rally Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 4 hours ago