The latest Benghazi lie to crumble like a cigar ash was the assurance from White House spokesman Jay Carney that four State department employees had been fired for their mishandling of the situation following an internal report that found security to have been "grossly inadequate." On Dec. 20, Carney told reporters "Accountability has been brought to bear with regard to four individuals, who are very senior." Major news organizations reported that Eric Boswell, assistant secretary of state in charge of security,...
What credibility has Obama to lose. He hasn't operated from a legally required budget passed by Congress for the past 3years. His AG has been stonewalling Congress, since day one on the 'Fast and Furious' illegal selling of guns to drug cartels. Obama; by himself, passed on the biggest lie about the reasons for theBenghazi murders. He signed thousands of pages of the Obamacare Bill that no one had read; and, Nancy Pilosi, claimed, "We have to pass the bill so you will know what is in it." He has created so much poverty that we now have nearly 50 million people on food stamps. Credibility assumes there has an abundant area of truth to be marveled at. What is his? Marvin Fox
Lyndon Johnson, step aside. Barack Obama is far more deserving than you ever were of the term "credibility gap."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Rand Paul’s become acceptably hawkish for a prospective GOP nominee, says … John McCain Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- State’s Marie Harf: ISIS couldn’t even have predicted how powerful ISIS would become Noah Rothman 11 hours ago