The latest Benghazi lie to crumble like a cigar ash was the assurance from White House spokesman Jay Carney that four State department employees had been fired for their mishandling of the situation following an internal report that found security to have been "grossly inadequate." On Dec. 20, Carney told reporters "Accountability has been brought to bear with regard to four individuals, who are very senior." Major news organizations reported that Eric Boswell, assistant secretary of state in charge of security,...
What credibility has Obama to lose. He hasn't operated from a legally required budget passed by Congress for the past 3years. His AG has been stonewalling Congress, since day one on the 'Fast and Furious' illegal selling of guns to drug cartels. Obama; by himself, passed on the biggest lie about the reasons for theBenghazi murders. He signed thousands of pages of the Obamacare Bill that no one had read; and, Nancy Pilosi, claimed, "We have to pass the bill so you will know what is in it." He has created so much poverty that we now have nearly 50 million people on food stamps. Credibility assumes there has an abundant area of truth to be marveled at. What is his? Marvin Fox
Lyndon Johnson, step aside. Barack Obama is far more deserving than you ever were of the term "credibility gap."
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago