The latest Benghazi lie to crumble like a cigar ash was the assurance from White House spokesman Jay Carney that four State department employees had been fired for their mishandling of the situation following an internal report that found security to have been "grossly inadequate." On Dec. 20, Carney told reporters "Accountability has been brought to bear with regard to four individuals, who are very senior." Major news organizations reported that Eric Boswell, assistant secretary of state in charge of security,...
What credibility has Obama to lose. He hasn't operated from a legally required budget passed by Congress for the past 3years. His AG has been stonewalling Congress, since day one on the 'Fast and Furious' illegal selling of guns to drug cartels. Obama; by himself, passed on the biggest lie about the reasons for theBenghazi murders. He signed thousands of pages of the Obamacare Bill that no one had read; and, Nancy Pilosi, claimed, "We have to pass the bill so you will know what is in it." He has created so much poverty that we now have nearly 50 million people on food stamps. Credibility assumes there has an abundant area of truth to be marveled at. What is his? Marvin Fox
Lyndon Johnson, step aside. Barack Obama is far more deserving than you ever were of the term "credibility gap."
- WaPo editorial: Why is the world ignoring Hamas’ depravity? Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Uncommon courage: Jeb Bush finally weighs in on the border crisis Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- FAA, EASA reauthorize operations at Tel Aviv for Western airlines Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Meriam Ibrahim lands in Italy, on way to US; Update: Meets with Pope Francis Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago