Our Republic's Constitution is not a list of ideas politicians may ignore to the point of impeachment. Our Constitution is a system laws politicians must obey as they perform their duties in office. If they do not obey those laws, they are committing criminal acts and are liable to arrest. However, the people who would arrest them are other politicians who fear such actions, or those who are controlled by the errant politicians and fear the politicians. The only cure for this problem is a people's advocate group that does not at present exist. The politicians under those circumstances are likely to get away with their crimes. That is why we must vote for people of good and lawful character for public office. Marvin Fox
My wife and I were driving to the Baltimore Washington Airport on the morning of September 11, 2001 when the news broke about planes being hijacked and intentionally crashed into iconic American buildings. I still have the airline tickets. Like millions of other travelers, we drove home, five days to Colorado under skies absent of contrails.
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago