In response to:
This decision is TOTAL BS! The uphold the rights of Idiots like the Westboro Idiots Baptist Church to protest at a Veterans Funeral and yell and scream at the attendees, but then don't give the Religious Right to someone to turn down something that is against their beliefs! Seems to me it should fall under the "reserve the right to refuse service to anyone" statement!!! I have no problem with someone being LGBT, if that is there choice...but do not ask me to photograph them!!!!
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 27 minutes ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 3 hours ago