It’s a well-established fact that members of Congress more often than not leave Washington far richer than when they arrived. (Just look at how Harry Reid made his money, for example). But at a time of such high unemployment and trillion dollar-plus deficits, should members of Congress really be making $174,000 a year? Perhaps they should. But while this never-ending debate rages on, it’s comforting to know that at least some Congressional lawmakers (mostly Republicans, it seems) recognize the glaring disconnect between Washington’s rich and famous and the average working American. And, to their credit, they are trying to...
I forgot- anyone who diagrees with the conservative entertainment industry is a "marxist". What a joke!
- Oh, by the way: Obama just quietly suspended ObamaCare’s individual mandate until 2016 Allahpundit 29 minutes ago
- Video: Oh, it’s HBO! Ed Morrissey 43 minutes ago
- Issa releases scathing report on Lerner Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama: Health insurance isn’t expensive – just cancel cable and phones Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Washington, Europe getting serious about Russia sanctions over Crimea? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: FL-13 upset shows 2014 will be “historic” Dem loss Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago