It’s a well-established fact that members of Congress more often than not leave Washington far richer than when they arrived. (Just look at how Harry Reid made his money, for example). But at a time of such high unemployment and trillion dollar-plus deficits, should members of Congress really be making $174,000 a year? Perhaps they should. But while this never-ending debate rages on, it’s comforting to know that at least some Congressional lawmakers (mostly Republicans, it seems) recognize the glaring disconnect between Washington’s rich and famous and the average working American. And, to their credit, they are trying to...
I forgot- anyone who diagrees with the conservative entertainment industry is a "marxist". What a joke!
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 20 mins ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest-hosting for Hugh Hewitt! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago