It’s a well-established fact that members of Congress more often than not leave Washington far richer than when they arrived. (Just look at how Harry Reid made his money, for example). But at a time of such high unemployment and trillion dollar-plus deficits, should members of Congress really be making $174,000 a year? Perhaps they should. But while this never-ending debate rages on, it’s comforting to know that at least some Congressional lawmakers (mostly Republicans, it seems) recognize the glaring disconnect between Washington’s rich and famous and the average working American. And, to their credit, they are trying to...
I forgot- anyone who diagrees with the conservative entertainment industry is a "marxist". What a joke!
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 18 hours ago