It’s a well-established fact that members of Congress more often than not leave Washington far richer than when they arrived. (Just look at how Harry Reid made his money, for example). But at a time of such high unemployment and trillion dollar-plus deficits, should members of Congress really be making $174,000 a year? Perhaps they should. But while this never-ending debate rages on, it’s comforting to know that at least some Congressional lawmakers (mostly Republicans, it seems) recognize the glaring disconnect between Washington’s rich and famous and the average working American. And, to their credit, they are trying to...
I forgot- anyone who diagrees with the conservative entertainment industry is a "marxist". What a joke!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 6 hours ago