It’s a well-established fact that members of Congress more often than not leave Washington far richer than when they arrived. (Just look at how Harry Reid made his money, for example). But at a time of such high unemployment and trillion dollar-plus deficits, should members of Congress really be making $174,000 a year? Perhaps they should. But while this never-ending debate rages on, it’s comforting to know that at least some Congressional lawmakers (mostly Republicans, it seems) recognize the glaring disconnect between Washington’s rich and famous and the average working American. And, to their credit, they are trying to...
I forgot- anyone who diagrees with the conservative entertainment industry is a "marxist". What a joke!
- Is the Ebola outbreak receding? Noah Rothman 37 mins ago
- Hitching Post Wedding Chapel ordered to perform same sex marriages Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- 2014’s ‘Clinton Democrats’ crashing and burning Noah Rothman 17 hours ago