You already know all the supposed reasons conservatives should feel downtrodden heading into Tuesday: The Obama campaign's balleyhooed turnout machine, heavily Democratic state polls in places like Ohio, Nate Silver's electoral model, and the overwhelming conventional wisdom in the media all suggest the president will limp over the finish line on Tuesday and secure four more years. I've already written about why I think the race will ultimately hinge on turnout and enthusiasm, both of which could break either way in three days. But while liberals attempt to sow seeds of despair -- perhaps in an act of Freudian...
ABC, NBC, CBS, Politico, The Washington Post, Wall Street Journal and many conservative bloggers are predicting a bad day for Romney- who may even lose Alabama. It could be a historic loss.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 11 hours ago