Monday marked the deadline set in law for President Obama to submit a budget, but he missed it — making this the fourth time in his five years in office that he's failed to submit the blueprint on time. That makes his record equal to the three previous presidents combined, who spanned 20 years in office. This year, Mr. Obama blamed the late passage of his tax increase deal early last month....
To the vast majority of Americans, you people are a big joke! Of course, you know SO much more than the rest of us-after all you listen to Rush and that whack-job Glen Beck!!! What fools you are. All of you together make up maybe 20% of the population. Huddle together, cling to you guns and pretend that you matter. You are a pathetic joke. Rush, Beck and those like them laugh all the way to the bank while they take your money by keeping you scared. Keep buying those stupid books and listening to their nonsense. Meanwhile, keep losing elections. America will be fine.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago