Monday marked the deadline set in law for President Obama to submit a budget, but he missed it — making this the fourth time in his five years in office that he's failed to submit the blueprint on time. That makes his record equal to the three previous presidents combined, who spanned 20 years in office. This year, Mr. Obama blamed the late passage of his tax increase deal early last month....
To the vast majority of Americans, you people are a big joke! Of course, you know SO much more than the rest of us-after all you listen to Rush and that whack-job Glen Beck!!! What fools you are. All of you together make up maybe 20% of the population. Huddle together, cling to you guns and pretend that you matter. You are a pathetic joke. Rush, Beck and those like them laugh all the way to the bank while they take your money by keeping you scared. Keep buying those stupid books and listening to their nonsense. Meanwhile, keep losing elections. America will be fine.
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 38 mins ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago