Monday marked the deadline set in law for President Obama to submit a budget, but he missed it — making this the fourth time in his five years in office that he's failed to submit the blueprint on time. That makes his record equal to the three previous presidents combined, who spanned 20 years in office. This year, Mr. Obama blamed the late passage of his tax increase deal early last month....
To the vast majority of Americans, you people are a big joke! Of course, you know SO much more than the rest of us-after all you listen to Rush and that whack-job Glen Beck!!! What fools you are. All of you together make up maybe 20% of the population. Huddle together, cling to you guns and pretend that you matter. You are a pathetic joke. Rush, Beck and those like them laugh all the way to the bank while they take your money by keeping you scared. Keep buying those stupid books and listening to their nonsense. Meanwhile, keep losing elections. America will be fine.
- Bowe Bergdahl returning to active duty this week Allahpundit 23 minutes ago
- Democratic Colorado governor exalts Obama’s pool game, is not helping Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Begich: Hey, I’m a thorn in Obama’s … whatever Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Josh Earnest: We’re the most transparent administration ever, no matter what journalists say Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Paul vs. Perry, Round 2: Rand says Rick is ‘stuck in the past’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Israel shoots down Hamas drone as escalation continues Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago