In the recent issue of Newsmax magazine, I am quoted as saying that former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee would be the best choice for the GOP ticket. And in many ways he still would be a superlative choice. Huckabee...
Rubio's conservative beliefs may be unimpeachable, but his voting record is not. He violated his oath to defend the constitution by voting in 2011 for the blatantly unconstitutional S. 23 (Patent Reform Act). Why do we continue to uphold representatives who violate the US Constitution????? This is why we are in the mess we're in right now. Stop looking at what politicians say, look at what they DO. Markco Rubio has harmed this country by helping to destroy a part of the constitution, and Matt thinks he should be Vice President? I don't think so.
Yes, this column is based out of Florida, so it would seem that an opinion piece suggesting that Marco Rubio makes the most sense for vice president on the Republican side would normally appear to be "home cooking." But until recently, there have been plenty of reasons to believe that perhaps other names made more sense as a choice for Mitt Romney.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago