If we remember back to when schools actually taught such things, the linchpin of the American Constitution is the Bill of Rights. Those were the rights the founding fathers of this great nation felt were necessary to spell out in the...
Paul Rondeau is absolutely right, a multitude of our constitutional rights are under attack or have already been repealed. The answer? Don't take it sitting down. Don't just complain about it, do something to help. Educate your friends, neighbors and family in conservative and constitutional principles. Watch what your representatives in Congress are doing and if they are violating the Constitution, call their office, or show up in person. Go to one of their local public events and tell them they are violating their oath of office, and that you will work to fire them. Then do exactly that, and support those who really will stand up for the Constitution. TAKE ACTION. Don't just talk and complain. Take action before it is too late.
Let me commit political heresy in this presidential election year: It’s not the economy, stupid! Our first freedoms—those freedoms enumerated in the First Amendment—are being recklessly discarded by the ruling class in favor of government ideology. It seems that America’s citizenry has become so numb to outrageous political acts that even trampling our constitutional rights barely raises an eyebrow.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Sebelius: Why, no, we have no idea who’s paid for their ObamaCare plans Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Tesla: Chris Christie’s administration just blocked us from selling our cars in New Jersey Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Obama to Putin: It’s not too late to rethink this Crimea thing, you know Allahpundit 11 hours ago