If we remember back to when schools actually taught such things, the linchpin of the American Constitution is the Bill of Rights. Those were the rights the founding fathers of this great nation felt were necessary to spell out in the...
Paul Rondeau is absolutely right, a multitude of our constitutional rights are under attack or have already been repealed. The answer? Don't take it sitting down. Don't just complain about it, do something to help. Educate your friends, neighbors and family in conservative and constitutional principles. Watch what your representatives in Congress are doing and if they are violating the Constitution, call their office, or show up in person. Go to one of their local public events and tell them they are violating their oath of office, and that you will work to fire them. Then do exactly that, and support those who really will stand up for the Constitution. TAKE ACTION. Don't just talk and complain. Take action before it is too late.
Let me commit political heresy in this presidential election year: It’s not the economy, stupid! Our first freedoms—those freedoms enumerated in the First Amendment—are being recklessly discarded by the ruling class in favor of government ideology. It seems that America’s citizenry has become so numb to outrageous political acts that even trampling our constitutional rights barely raises an eyebrow.
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago