President Obama is still in campaign mode, traveling...
I have always felt it somewhat refreshing to be in a damned-if-I-do damned-if-I-don't situation. It frees me to do whatever the hell I feel like doing because, hey, it doesn't matter. I will be demonized whatever I do. That is exactly the situation the Republicans are in with the "fiscal cliff" talks. No matter what they do, they are going to end up being cast as the villains by the Democrats and their accomplices in the MSM. By the way, forget Mr. Hunter's suggestion about the Republicans paying for ads trying to convey their message to the public. The public just rejected them last November 6th.
We’ve all heard about the “fiscal cliff.” But what does it mean? The media won’t bother to explain it in any detail, and people aren’t looking it up on their own. So, a great many Americans think it’s a physical place, a vacation destination of some sort. I understand people are busy with their lives, but a majority of Americans just voted to re-elect President Obama, a man whose failed leadership created this harmonic convergence of economic mess that is the fiscal cliff. So I say, “To hell with it; let’s jump.”
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014