President Obama is still in campaign mode, traveling...
I have always felt it somewhat refreshing to be in a damned-if-I-do damned-if-I-don't situation. It frees me to do whatever the hell I feel like doing because, hey, it doesn't matter. I will be demonized whatever I do. That is exactly the situation the Republicans are in with the "fiscal cliff" talks. No matter what they do, they are going to end up being cast as the villains by the Democrats and their accomplices in the MSM. By the way, forget Mr. Hunter's suggestion about the Republicans paying for ads trying to convey their message to the public. The public just rejected them last November 6th.
We’ve all heard about the “fiscal cliff.” But what does it mean? The media won’t bother to explain it in any detail, and people aren’t looking it up on their own. So, a great many Americans think it’s a physical place, a vacation destination of some sort. I understand people are busy with their lives, but a majority of Americans just voted to re-elect President Obama, a man whose failed leadership created this harmonic convergence of economic mess that is the fiscal cliff. So I say, “To hell with it; let’s jump.”
- John Kasich rips AP after reportedly denouncing Obamacare’s repeal Noah Rothman 36 mins ago
- Pew survey: “Consistent liberals” most likely to block others on social media for disagreeing with them politically Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago