President Obama is still in campaign mode, traveling...
I have always felt it somewhat refreshing to be in a damned-if-I-do damned-if-I-don't situation. It frees me to do whatever the hell I feel like doing because, hey, it doesn't matter. I will be demonized whatever I do. That is exactly the situation the Republicans are in with the "fiscal cliff" talks. No matter what they do, they are going to end up being cast as the villains by the Democrats and their accomplices in the MSM. By the way, forget Mr. Hunter's suggestion about the Republicans paying for ads trying to convey their message to the public. The public just rejected them last November 6th.
We’ve all heard about the “fiscal cliff.” But what does it mean? The media won’t bother to explain it in any detail, and people aren’t looking it up on their own. So, a great many Americans think it’s a physical place, a vacation destination of some sort. I understand people are busy with their lives, but a majority of Americans just voted to re-elect President Obama, a man whose failed leadership created this harmonic convergence of economic mess that is the fiscal cliff. So I say, “To hell with it; let’s jump.”
- Rick Perry hint-hints: America is a great place for second chances Erika Johnsen 21 minutes ago
- It’s come to this: Obama threatens to veto Republican bills that … require him to follow the law Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Huckabee getting serious about a 2016 bid? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gallup: Senate may be #Up4Climate, but … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Farmers, industry getting pretty nervous about the EPA’s incoming water regs Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago