Today marks the four year anniversary of when ATF Special Agent Jay Dobyns’ house was burned to the ground. The blaze was set to his home while his wife and children were sleeping inside at 3 a.m. As a refresher, Dobyns is a 25-year ATF veteran and worked undercover in the Hells Angels gang for two years in what was known as “Operation Black Biscuit.” When he got out after putting dozens of the Angels in prison, members of the gang in coordination with hard criminals in prisons around the country, issued death threats against him and his family. These...
The problem is the brainwashing of people locked in to political parties instead of making their own minds up. These facts prove criminal actions but what's the first question people would ask? "Where did you hear that?" and then judge the information from which side of the fence the news came from. We should be judging our leaders by the outcome of their decisions albeit Reagan, Clinton, Bush or Obama.
- Boehner: These conservative groups who are objecting to the budget deal are “ridiculous” Allahpundit 33 minutes ago
- EPA on the Renewable Fuel Standard: Uhm, we’re totally just now realizing that this is unrealistic and inadvisable Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: Only 5-15% of enrollees have paid their first month of premiums in some ObamaCare plans Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- New data from HHS: 365,000 sign-ups for ObamaCare plans so far Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Report: Administration tells Israel it lied about Iran deal jeffdunetz 3 hours ago
- WaPo: ObamaCare is pretty much a compliance nightmare for small businesses Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago