Press accounts describe Perez, currently the assistant attorney general for the Justice Department's civil rights division, as a "tireless advocate of worker and civil rights." The son of immigrants from the Dominican Republic, Perez was a former special counsel for the late illegal alien amnesty champion...
In response to:
epic2.com,,,one more site to boycott
The Beltway is buzzing over President Obama's likely nomination of Thomas E. Perez as the next head of the U.S. Department of Labor. But when Americans find out whom Perez has lobbied for most aggressively over the course of his extremist leftwing social justice career, they'll be wondering which country Obama's pick really plans to serve.
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago