In response to:
I can't believe someone is not taking advantage of this situation by showing the lists of thousands if not tens of thousands of redundant offices in the federal government that should be at the least furloughed and at the most done away with at this time! I worked for 2 and a half years as a temp worker for the FAA in Alaska where we worked in remote sites throughout Alaska. We would have to go to dispersing to get our per Diem checks for paying for whatever food and lodging was available in the villages we worked around. I would pass by offices with titles on the doors that read, "Secretary to the Secretary of the Secretary of , , , " ! Imagine throughout the COUNTRY how much waste is going on in government offices that no one has an official count of!
- Merry Christmas! Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- U.S. offering $5 million reward for Al Qaeda capo … who was released from Gitmo in 2006 Allahpundit 20 hours ago
- Sony to make “The Interview” available online beginning at 1 p.m. ET Allahpundit 22 hours ago
- Pelosi to Boehner: Force Grimm to resign over tax-evasion conviction Ed Morrissey 23 hours ago
- ISIS shoots down coalition warplane, captures pilot Noah Rothman Dec 24, 2014