Boehner Prepared to Cave-In to Obama

Mark 6991 Wrote: Oct 04, 2013 2:43 PM
Beohner is barry’s “butt budy”, of course he’ll cave
Easy, they follow Satan. Seriously, all they (“progressives”) stand for is in direct opposition to The God Of Israel. And as for those holes their digging: Psalm 7 15 He makes a pit, digging it out, and falls into the hole that he has made. Psalm 2 (A)Why do (B)the nations rage[a] and the peoples plot in vain? 2 The kings of the earth set themselves,and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD and against his (C)Anointed, saying,3 “Let us (D)burst their bonds apart and cast away their cords from us.” 4 He who (E)sits in the heavens (F)laughs;the Lord holds them in derision. 5 Then he will speak to them in his (G)wrath, and terrify them in his fury, saying, 6 “As for me, I have (H)set my King on (I)Zion, my (J)holy hill.”

Ushackle Us From Progressive Mob Rule

Mark 6991 Wrote: Jun 14, 2013 10:30 AM
Progressive = Communist, they have been working on this here semi—subvertly since the early 30’s. No government can help anybody now, “Hold On To Jesus”, He is the only refuge.
Obarry, and his ilk have "OPENLY" done all in their power to achieve our soon demise. Obozo and the left have proven to be “Satan’s spawn”, by “OPENLY” supporting all things "anti-Christ". The majority of GOP is equally depraved. No Yeshua (Jesus) = No hope. "That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God." " Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." ( 1 Corinthians 2:5 5, Luke 21:36 6 )
Were all "leaving" soon, your embrace of evil will determine your destination.
ok, god. The spirit of obozo (evil manchurian clown) is strong in you, you really need to get that “exorcised “ out before it kills you.

The Double Threats

Mark 6991 Wrote: Feb 19, 2013 10:34 AM
Cal should apologize to America for being a politically correct enemy of truth, and friend of obozo, which by association equals friend of Satan.

Ben Carson Owes No Apologies

Mark 6991 Wrote: Feb 18, 2013 12:45 PM
You do know that, you also will go down with the “SS-obozo” ? Its circling the drain and taking us all down with it. As the brilliant Dr. Carson quoted: : Proverbs 11:9 - “With his mouth the godless man would destroy his neighbor” and as he’s president “were” all his neighbor. The death of conservatism will be the death of America.

Ben Carson Owes No Apologies

Mark 6991 Wrote: Feb 18, 2013 12:38 PM
Well said, he is a miserable slug, all he stands for is 100% anti-Christ. This reflects our society as a whole, and I fear and believe that Rabbi Jonathan Cahn is correct in his assessment that obozo is part of God’s judgment for our inequities

Ben Carson Owes No Apologies

Mark 6991 Wrote: Feb 18, 2013 12:30 PM
Cal must be a fellow "anti-Christ with obozo. Dr. Carson stands for Yeshua / Jesus. As Yeshua said: 30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.. Matthew 12:30 Dr. Carson’s appropriate response to both cal and obozo would be: “Get thee behind me, Satan” Matthew 16:23