500 generals and admirals have endorsed Mitt Romney. These are military commanders who have had no previous involvement with Romney's campaign. (http://freebeacon.com/post/34912944618/500-admirals-generals-to-endorse-romney)
AmericanProggy, who cares? Well, anyone who despises tyranny for one. Military people, their friends, and family care. But you don't. I guess you would have made the same call as Obama did during the Benghazi bungle and left your people to be slaughtered. Now that is disgraceful.
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 17 mins ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 57 mins ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 3 hours ago