500 generals and admirals have endorsed Mitt Romney. These are military commanders who have had no previous involvement with Romney's campaign. (http://freebeacon.com/post/34912944618/500-admirals-generals-to-endorse-romney)
AmericanProggy, who cares? Well, anyone who despises tyranny for one. Military people, their friends, and family care. But you don't. I guess you would have made the same call as Obama did during the Benghazi bungle and left your people to be slaughtered. Now that is disgraceful.
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago