500 generals and admirals have endorsed Mitt Romney. These are military commanders who have had no previous involvement with Romney's campaign. (http://freebeacon.com/post/34912944618/500-admirals-generals-to-endorse-romney)
AmericanProggy, who cares? Well, anyone who despises tyranny for one. Military people, their friends, and family care. But you don't. I guess you would have made the same call as Obama did during the Benghazi bungle and left your people to be slaughtered. Now that is disgraceful.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 9 hours ago