Most of his anti-gunning has been after 1992. There are two Hatches, pre-1992 and post-1992. This is why he does not rate a D or an F with either the GOA or NRA. He's around a C with both. They are counting his entire career as a whole, not the latter part of it. And it's not all about gun issue but he's been moderate to liberal on other issues too since 1992. That was then, this is now. And now/lately is what should count as far as voting.
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 42 minutes ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 4 hours ago