In response to:
We'd be a lot better off if we had that obama instead of the one we got!
"You don't have to be a deficit hawk to be disturbed by the growing gap between revenues and expenses," said Sen. Barack Obama during a Nov. 3, 2005, debate on the Senate floor. At the time, Obama had been a senator for less than a year and the federal budget deficit was in fact shrinking, from $248 billion in fiscal 2006 to $160 billion in fiscal 2007. Still, Obama seemed deeply concerned about the deficit, and he appeared to believe it when he said the only way to close the shortfalls was to force Congress to pay for what it...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago