1 - 10 Next
obama says lots of stuff, most of it not true. I suspect that this is no different.
That or we will all have to start regestering our kitchen knives.
Correction, presidents do not rule over anyone! They might think they do but they are not kings!
So 60% think he lies and the other 40% know he lies.
Now that's funny, There are lots of women doing the same amount of nothing and should be given equal pay.
Does anyone else see the irony that they are paying him $225,000 to do nothing in an effort to push the income inequality agenda?
In response to:

Obama Admin Downplays Boston Bombings?

Mark442 Wrote: 22 hours ago (7:06 AM)
Sadly had it been a Christian conservative rather than a muslim POS obama would have been all over it!
In response to:

Obama Admin Downplays Boston Bombings?

Mark442 Wrote: 22 hours ago (7:04 AM)
He'a a muslim. He prefers them to Americans.
What is all of the fighting about, we have laws, inforce them!
I don't see how anyone can pass any law regarding free speech. The constitution says we have a right to free speech, peroid.
1 - 10 Next