Has anyone publicly investigated whether the spread of enterovirus D68 (EV-D68) across the country is related to the children coming here illegally being sent across the country?? http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/09/17/Nearly-20-States-Now-Reporting-Enterovirus-D68-Outbreak

Is DWS Getting Fired?

Mark1994 Wrote: Sep 18, 2014 4:54 PM
I saw this on Twitchy, they were opining that this might all be a set up to make DWS the fall guy if the election is as disastrous as it should be for the Democrats, because we all know, it can't be the One's fault.

So 'Obama': Fair is Unfair

Mark1994 Wrote: Jul 10, 2014 8:53 AM
John, to be fair this crisis is not solely caused by Democrats and the president, some Republican's, including the now (selectively) outraged John McCain, had a hand in it too.
Mr. Hunter, while I get your point, but if the Republican party is willing to portray me as a racist, as they did Mr. McDaniel and his supporters in Mississippi I feel no inclination to support them.

Who Needs LA?

Mark1994 Wrote: May 21, 2014 8:23 AM
"Football doesn’t really generate the kind of revenues for a city that we need,” former LA Mayor Villaraigosa told the Huffington Post, “Let me tell you why football's important. How many Super Bowls have you seen in the snow?" Interesting statement since yesterday they announced that MInneapolis will host the 2018 Super Bowl

Gov. Patrick on Boston Marathon Raceday

Mark1994 Wrote: Apr 21, 2014 9:26 PM
I despise that man, Deval Patrick, with every fiber in my body. #FreeJustina

The Talk Radio Party?

Mark1994 Wrote: Apr 10, 2014 9:23 PM
I used to have some respect for Michael Reagan but no longer. He knows nothing about Matt Bevin or the rally he attended, it's almost like he got the info from Mitch McConnell. Then to claim we only get our info from talk radio, at least he didn't throw in Fox News, I'm used to this from the flame throwers on the left. Oh well

How TV Censorship Works for Democrats

Mark1994 Wrote: Apr 09, 2014 8:28 AM
But the networks? Nothing on CBS and NBC. ABC gave it two sentences on "Good Morning America," no party label: "And a California lawmaker who pushed for gun control has been arrested in a gun trafficking scheme. State Senator Leland Yee is fighting those charges." To be fair, the line "pushed for gun control" pretty much gives away the party they're from.

Freedom Is Not Free

Mark1994 Wrote: Mar 04, 2014 12:48 PM
For anyone who wants to stay up to date on Justina and her family can go to the Free Justina Pelletier From Boston Children's Hospital! Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/freejustina/

Freedom Is Not Free

Mark1994 Wrote: Mar 04, 2014 12:46 PM
It should be pointed out that it was Glenn Beck's radio show that brought national attention to what's going on with Justina Pelletier. #FreeJustina