Obama and the Law

Mark1963 Wrote: May 24, 2013 10:59 AM
And he governs by blaming congress for not doing it's job, while never proposing anything, and taking multiple vacations each month, to "recover" from whatever stresses he actually experiences during his golf outings, and occasional stints of presence in the Oval Office. if this is "Supreme" intelligence at work, then God has taken an extended vacation!!!

Tom Ridge

Mark1963 Wrote: May 24, 2013 10:41 AM
Congratulations to H.S. Secretary Ridge. And my condolences to us, upon the loss of the liberties we've experienced since The Enemy Within was created. I'll never trust the D.H..S. Like they want to be trusted. As stated, it was founded, based upon the emotions following the attacks of 9/11. Does it have and Official Charter that assigns it and its 180,000 employees specific Duties? Or are the duties simply assigned as needed. I still remember hearing that one way the Intelligence Community would have been better equipped to stop 9/11 from happening, was if the F.B.I., C.I.A.,l and N.S.A. all shared information. Maybe if that had happened, we wouldn't have need another "Secret Police" Agency to guarantee our National Security. While I'm sure they've done some wonderful things in this area since being created, we've also heard about the infamous "Mistakes" made by T.S.A. agents, in the name of protecting our National Security. And their targeting Conservative organizations, while ignoring the collateral damage caused by the Occupiers, is at best highly "Questionable", and at worst extremely "Disturbing". Personally, I firmly believe the department should either be given a charter that assigns it specific duties, or be dissolved. Unless it truly performs a necessary function in securing the United States against Terrorist Attacks. We now know (some of) the Dark Side of what the Department is capable of. Let's not wait to discover any more.
Thanks. You've just proven my belief that most Federal Employees are generally good people, who enter Public Service to truly improve the lives of those they serve. One reason I believe the D.O.J is so corrupt at present, (excluding the presence of Reich Lawyer Holder), is that so many of its personnel are Political Appointees. While I firmly believe that the Attorney General should be appointed by the President, with the Consent of the Senate, I also firmly believe that a system should be implemented by which D.O.J Personnel first elect at least 3 Candidates for the Office of the Attorney General of the United States, and then submit them to the President, who nominates one of the 3. Also, I firmly believe that the Deputy and Assistant A.G's the General Counsel, and other D.O.J. personnel should be nominated and appointed by the A.G., and the heads of the various divisions of the D.O.J. And, that should go for all Cabinet level Departments. As for the Infernal Revenue Service, I TOTALLY AGREE with Mark Levin. First, fully investigate this scandal, and PUNISH those responsible for their actions. Then, Dissolve the I.R.S., and go to he following Flat Tax System that I believe is Totally Fair: Section 1 The Congress shall have Power to lay and collect a 10% flat Tax upon the Revenue of the States, and to collect Duties, Imposts, and Excises, to pay the Debts, and provide for the commom Defense and the General Welfare of the People of the United States and of the States thereof; but all Duties, Imposts, and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States, and Each State Legislature shall have Power, provided two thirds of it’s Members concur, to withhold their Revenue payments from the United States, if in their Judgement, the Congress is abrogating its Responsibilities towards the States, according to any Section of the Constitution, thereof. No Capitation, or other direct, Tax shall be laid, unless in Proportion to the Census or enumeration herein before directed to be taken.” is hereby added. In my opinion, this would greatly reduce the "possible and probable" abuse of power by all future Attorneys General.

First Amendment Clause-Trophobia

Mark1963 Wrote: May 24, 2013 9:52 AM
This is why I've posted my Ideas for clearly defining our First Amendment rights in the past. Yes, it would mean amending the Constitution, and YES, going through the long Constitutional Amendment Process to safeguard all of our Constitutional Rights is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. Therefore, here are the first paragraphs of the New Freedom of Religion, assembly and petition, and movement Amendments that I would propose to restore these crucial civil rights. The First Amendment: The right of the People residing within the States comprising the United States to freely worship God in any way they desire; being necessary for them in order to create and maintain a Civil and Moral Society; shall not be infringed . The 2nd Amendment Part 1: The right of the People residing in all States coimprising the United States to Assemble, and to petition the Courts for relief and redress of grievnaces, from the misconduct of government Officials shall not be abridged by The United States, or by any State. The 2nd Amendment Part 2 The Right of the People residing in all States comprising the United States to freely travel into, out of, within, or through all States, using all forms of Public and Private Transportation. This right being necessary for them exercise their right to peacably assemble, shall not be infringed by Any Federal, State, or local Official, thereof. I have many other Ideas. Please let me know whether you agree or not, and forward them to your Representatives and Senators, (some of whom are still Loyal and Patriotic Americans), for their consideration.
This is why the United States MUST drop out of the IMF and the World bank, IMMEDIATELY!!! No other reasons are needed!
This is precisely why Christ taught the following " Take care that you do not do your charitable deeds before men, to be seen by them. Otherwise, you have no reward from your father in Heaven> . . But when you do a cheritable deed, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing; that your charitable deed may be in secret; and your Father who sees i secret will himself reward you openly." This is why I believe the Tax Deduction for Charitable Giving should be eliminated. Doing so, would restore the true meaning of Charity, and relieve Big Brother of one more piece of Private Information that "HE" doesn't need to know.

Feminists: Leave My Boys Alone

Mark1963 Wrote: Mar 03, 2013 3:44 PM
Original wing hunter: I think you're overgeneralizing here. Many of the women who became live that life were raised by Truly God Fearing Parents. They chose that life after leaving home. No, it's not "right", but it was their choice. Why is it that guys who are similarly active are called "Stags", while the women are called something else" If one is,wrong, why isntt the other as well? We need to toss the double standard, and follow God's law in this area. Besides, the "business" has existed since Biblical days, and then, there was a definite penalty for it. Thank God we've matured enough not to follow the law of those days. Although, if the double standard represents maturity, I wonder where we're headed.

Feminists: Leave My Boys Alone

Mark1963 Wrote: Mar 03, 2013 3:20 PM
I think there cowgirls as well. Annie Oakley, for instance. . .

Feminists: Leave My Boys Alone

Mark1963 Wrote: Mar 03, 2013 3:19 PM
This is why "once upon a Time. . . ", young men were taught to control the use of their maleness, until they got married. Most young males "knew" their girlfriends in the Biblical Sense, long before marriage. But, in our generation, protection was used, and (generally speaking), this wasn't discussed openly, because of it was considered to be "private" between two people. Although the gossip about who did what with whom certainly existed. Today's Mothers and Fathers need to be responsible, and completely ignore the feminist B.S. Yes, there are differences between men and women. Let's rejoice in those differences, and recognize them as a true gift from God.

Feminists: Leave My Boys Alone

Mark1963 Wrote: Mar 03, 2013 3:01 PM
I seem to remember that within the last 10 years or so, some of the 70's era Feminists, actually realized they had made a mistake embracing feminism. Something about they now wished they had married and had children. . . since now, they're to old to do so. I wonder how they'd answer this question.