In response to:
James said "If Louis Seidman is indeed a constitutional law scholar, his remark should prompt any thinking American to demand proof that "constitution" and "law" were ever included in his education." What a great statement in response to this idiots statement. Seidman ignores that we have a process to change our Constitution and we are not slaves to men from 200 years ago. Liberals are too lazy and too fearful to try and push admendment to push their ideas as they know the majority of us oppose them; at least for now.
Three newsworthy statements were reported over the past week that present a disturbing pattern for me. President Obama’s ambitions for fundamentally transforming the United States of America are well underway and it appears that resistance, challenges, and obstacles to the program are becoming societally unacceptable.
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 17 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 12 hours ago