In response to:
James said "If Louis Seidman is indeed a constitutional law scholar, his remark should prompt any thinking American to demand proof that "constitution" and "law" were ever included in his education." What a great statement in response to this idiots statement. Seidman ignores that we have a process to change our Constitution and we are not slaves to men from 200 years ago. Liberals are too lazy and too fearful to try and push admendment to push their ideas as they know the majority of us oppose them; at least for now.
Three newsworthy statements were reported over the past week that present a disturbing pattern for me. President Obama’s ambitions for fundamentally transforming the United States of America are well underway and it appears that resistance, challenges, and obstacles to the program are becoming societally unacceptable.
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 38 minutes ago
- “Are you a Christian?” Tucker Carlson vs. Kirsten Powers on admitting children from Central America Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Joe Scarborough on Israel: “We cannot be associated with this if this continues” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Clintons on unauthorized bios: “Should neither be allowed nor enabled” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Male justices can’t understand Hobby Lobby case because genitals Noah Rothman 3 hours ago