In response to:
James said "If Louis Seidman is indeed a constitutional law scholar, his remark should prompt any thinking American to demand proof that "constitution" and "law" were ever included in his education." What a great statement in response to this idiots statement. Seidman ignores that we have a process to change our Constitution and we are not slaves to men from 200 years ago. Liberals are too lazy and too fearful to try and push admendment to push their ideas as they know the majority of us oppose them; at least for now.
Three newsworthy statements were reported over the past week that present a disturbing pattern for me. President Obama’s ambitions for fundamentally transforming the United States of America are well underway and it appears that resistance, challenges, and obstacles to the program are becoming societally unacceptable.
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 34 minutes ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago