In response to:
James said "If Louis Seidman is indeed a constitutional law scholar, his remark should prompt any thinking American to demand proof that "constitution" and "law" were ever included in his education." What a great statement in response to this idiots statement. Seidman ignores that we have a process to change our Constitution and we are not slaves to men from 200 years ago. Liberals are too lazy and too fearful to try and push admendment to push their ideas as they know the majority of us oppose them; at least for now.
Three newsworthy statements were reported over the past week that present a disturbing pattern for me. President Obama’s ambitions for fundamentally transforming the United States of America are well underway and it appears that resistance, challenges, and obstacles to the program are becoming societally unacceptable.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago