In response to:
James said "If Louis Seidman is indeed a constitutional law scholar, his remark should prompt any thinking American to demand proof that "constitution" and "law" were ever included in his education." What a great statement in response to this idiots statement. Seidman ignores that we have a process to change our Constitution and we are not slaves to men from 200 years ago. Liberals are too lazy and too fearful to try and push admendment to push their ideas as they know the majority of us oppose them; at least for now.
Three newsworthy statements were reported over the past week that present a disturbing pattern for me. President Obama’s ambitions for fundamentally transforming the United States of America are well underway and it appears that resistance, challenges, and obstacles to the program are becoming societally unacceptable.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 10 hours ago