After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
With a cure like that it will kill the patient. Progressives/democrats have the disease of arrogance that they know better than everyone else despite facts that disagree with them.
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- Madeline Albright: Hamas putting civilians in line of fire hurts Israel’s ‘moral authority’ Noah Rothman 33 minutes ago
- FAA orders 24-hour moratorium on US to Tel Aviv over missile worries Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Raffi Williams, Dustin Siggins, William Jacobson Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Conservatives get a big 2014 boost from ‘fatal blow’ to Obamacare Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- On the other hand: Fourth Circuit upholds ObamaCare subsidies for federal exchange consumers Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- White House: It’s business as usual on subsidies after Halbig Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago