There are suggestions that at least some of Assad's supposed stockpile may have come from Saddam Hussein's frantic, 11th-hour efforts in 2002 to hide his own weapons of mass destruction arsenals in nearby Syria. Various retired Iraqi military officers have alleged as much. Although the story was met with general neglect or scorn from the U.S. media, the...
The hypocrisy of the left is unbelievable. Where is Code Pink or the press counting up the war dead along with running features on the problems of the war now that Obama is in office? I could go on as this goes well past just the hypocrisy of the war. I dream that one day there will be more media to offset the left leaning media that dominates today. I am thankful we have the internet not only to give us news sources outside our own countries borders, I often read the British press to find out what is going on here in our gov't. The internet also is a record of what was said in the past so politicians can't avoid what they did but it requires that citizens seek out the info.
Amid all the stories about the ongoing violence in Syria, the most disturbing is the possibility that Syrian President Bashar Assad could either deploy the arsenal of chemical and biological weapons that his government claims it has, or provide it to terrorists.
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 43 minutes ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago