Monday marked the deadline set in law for President Obama to submit a budget, but he missed it — making this the fourth time in his five years in office that he's failed to submit the blueprint on time. That makes his record equal to the three previous presidents combined, who spanned 20 years in office. This year, Mr. Obama blamed the late passage of his tax increase deal early last month....
Liberals scream about republican budgets that slows spending; they would drop dead if I could write the budget and make it balanced this year and every year after. In fact we need to build in a surplus to help pay off the debt we have incurred already. Instead these fools keep on doing business as usual like they or we can't see the disaster that is just down the road. Back in the 1990s I predicted,, as a teacher, that it would take another Great Depresion and WWIII to get people to relearn the facts of life and get this country back on a sustainable path. I hope it doesn't have to get this extreme but I fear it must.
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 31 mins ago
- Jim Webb: I’m seriously thinking of running for president as a Democrat Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Climate change so important that cable news ignored Obama’s UN speech Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Bill O’Reilly: Why not raise a 25,000-man global mercenary army to fight ISIS? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Semi-retired president now saluting Marines with coffee in hand Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: MNsure renewal process nonexistent Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago