Regardless of one’s position on the High Court’s infamous decision forty years ago today to legalize abortion “[a]t any stage of pregnancy, for any reason,” most Americans -- not to mention legal scholars and academics -- recognize that Roe is bad Constitutional law. Nevertheless, support for the controversial ruling has reached an all-time high, at least according to a new Wall Street Journal/NBC poll:
Forty years after the Supreme Court legalized abortion in its Roe v. Wade decision, seven out of 10 Americans support the groundbreaking rulings, according to a poll released Tuesday.
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 9 hours ago