Regardless of one’s position on the High Court’s infamous decision forty years ago today to legalize abortion “[a]t any stage of pregnancy, for any reason,” most Americans -- not to mention legal scholars and academics -- recognize that Roe is bad Constitutional law. Nevertheless, support for the controversial ruling has reached an all-time high, at least according to a new Wall Street Journal/NBC poll:
Forty years after the Supreme Court legalized abortion in its Roe v. Wade decision, seven out of 10 Americans support the groundbreaking rulings, according to a poll released Tuesday.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 7 hours ago