No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
"Paul Krugman even believes that anyone who doesn't anticipate an Obama win is delusional or stupid." When Obama is declared the victor sometime early Thursday, I so want to see Benson wear this sobriquet in shame.
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 56 minutes ago
- Ron Paul: Crimea has the right to join Russia, and U.S. sanctions would be “criminal” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Amazing: Leader of authoritarian gulag state unanimously “elected” with 100 percent voter turnout Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Snowden Q&A overshadowed at SXSW by … Girls Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago