tg, I assume the "she" you are talking about is me? Assuming, "yes," what 30 years are you referring to? Please provide some examples of my addled thinking?
Joe, I am sure your numbers are more correct. Government estimates seldom prove to be accurate.

Scams, Fraud Flourish in Solar Still

Marita Wrote: Mar 31, 2014 9:10 AM
Thanks for adding that!

Scams, Fraud Flourish in Solar Still

Marita Wrote: Mar 30, 2014 2:19 PM
We are simply running out? What rock have you been living under? Have you not followed what has happened to Europe and their "green" economy?

Scams, Fraud Flourish in Solar Still

Marita Wrote: Mar 30, 2014 12:14 PM
Don't forget, "attack the messenger." Below is an email I got last night from someone who saw me on the Daily Show (BTW, here's a link to the HuffPost story on it which includes a link to the segment: http://t.co/y15z5n34ZJ) The sender's name is listed as "Youra lying" The subject line is: Corporate criminals. The body of the email says: "You and your organization are corporate puppets. The energy industry have been decieving and killing people for over a century with the big kill coming sooner then anyone knows because of the lies feed to we the people. A person such as yourself, a self proclaimed religious speaker is easily misled by millennial old false proclaimations and the corporate demons have horned the tyrannical skills of oppressing the lives of so many and it is people and organizations like yours that feed the beast. Time to wake up and recapitulate your beliefs. PS YOUR APPEARENCE ON THE DAILY SHOW MADE YOU LOOK LIKE THE FOOL THAT YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU REPRESENT"

Scams, Fraud Flourish in Solar Still

Marita Wrote: Mar 30, 2014 11:47 AM
Thanks FF. I appreciate your support. While I do write opinion, I back it all up with fact and include the links so readers can check my sources.
Austin, nice summary of the energy situation world wide! when you look at what Canada and Australia are doing and how Europe is running away from its green energy policies, you have to wonder why our leadership is taking us off a cliff.

Job Creators Sue Federal Government

Marita Wrote: Mar 23, 2014 3:43 PM
Yes, Leland, that is how it works. That's why they have so many lawyers.

Job Creators Sue Federal Government

Marita Wrote: Mar 23, 2014 1:04 PM
yes, they function on guilty until proven innocent

Job Creators Sue Federal Government

Marita Wrote: Mar 23, 2014 9:37 AM
That is why everywhere I speak, I give out bumper stickers that say "Smash the Watermelons"--the watermelons are the environmentalists who are green on the outside like environmentalism and red on the inside. I describe the red as representing neo-socialism, neo-comunism--and then I say "Or just plain control." email me if you'd like one.