What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
You need to end ALL subsides to everyone and everything at one time, which would probably cause a total collapse of our economy. To start with the food producers would be really stupid. What libs seem unable to understand, increasing out of pocket cost to only the food producers will do two things, cause a shortage of food and an increase in the cost of food. That would be just brilliant. Of course libs would want their own handouts and taxpayer funded hiking trails, ball parks, ski resorts, and other entertainment funded by the taxpayer.
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago