What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
Great column about a great video. I live in Wyoming and our ranchers are under constant assault from enviros who want an end to ranchers being able to lease summer grazing rights on public land. No matter how often I point out that ranchers are feeding us, they insist they are entitled to recreate for free without seeing a cow or cow pie anywhere because the rancher "doesn't pay enough" to use the land.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 12 hours ago