What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
Great column about a great video. I live in Wyoming and our ranchers are under constant assault from enviros who want an end to ranchers being able to lease summer grazing rights on public land. No matter how often I point out that ranchers are feeding us, they insist they are entitled to recreate for free without seeing a cow or cow pie anywhere because the rancher "doesn't pay enough" to use the land.
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 12 mins ago
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago