It seems to me that those who go into politics on any level have the impression that they know what everyone else needs whether those folks know it or not. When you add the dreamlike "perfect world" of the left, it is disastrous for those they are "helping". Worse they are certain if they keep blowing more and more money, that will fix everything. They are stunned that we do not love them for it.
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 11 minutes ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago