It seems to me that those who go into politics on any level have the impression that they know what everyone else needs whether those folks know it or not. When you add the dreamlike "perfect world" of the left, it is disastrous for those they are "helping". Worse they are certain if they keep blowing more and more money, that will fix everything. They are stunned that we do not love them for it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago