In response to:
We are pretty much the most conservative state in the union, and Enzi does little to rock the boat. I am somewhat amused by our insistence that every politician should be limited to a 12 year maximum, than become upset when a new face shows up. I have heard Cheney on talk shows and she seems to be very knowledgeable about what is going on with the country. She would have been well advised to buy her home almost anywhere except Jackson, we barely consider that to be a part of the state.
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 43 minutes ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago