I think the D's are up for reelection also and didn't think voting for a monstrosity like that would help them much to get reelected.
Amazing how much money, personell, and firepower can be expended on attacking an American citizen food producer, when we turn a blind eye to illegals coming in and taking our money and or jobs. It seems the enviros want the land to raise desert tortoise, and do not want cattle disturbing them. The fact that beef cattle numbers have dropped to 1950 numbers does not bode well for hungry people, of course those same enviros will figure a way to take what they want first.

History's Greatest Event

Marion69 Wrote: Apr 11, 2014 8:58 AM
Amen! Well said.

The Legacy of Obama's Illegal Alien Aunt

Marion69 Wrote: Apr 11, 2014 8:52 AM
I worked for 51 years and now have to share what I get back with the feds. I pay for private insurance in case I should get sick. No physician can live on what Medicare allows.

The Legacy of Obama's Illegal Alien Aunt

Marion69 Wrote: Apr 11, 2014 8:45 AM
So you believe the fact she was related to the President of the United States had nothing to do with allowing her to stay? I think both the President and his wife have demonstrated time and again they have NO respect for the taxpayers of this country, and will rip them off time and again with their obscenely expensive seperate "vacations".

A Halo for Selfishness

Marion69 Wrote: Apr 08, 2014 8:54 AM
The left is very selective in good and evil in most things....if they want it, it is good, everything others need or want is bad. Enviros will live in 2000 to 4000 sf houses, jump in a big car and drive a few hundred miles to protest drilling an oil/gas well that would produce fuel for the masses. They just failed in stopping development of an oil field in Wyoming because it "might" impact an elk herd; at the same time they cheer the wolf importation into Yellowstone that has taken out 80% of the Yellowstone elk herd and all but about a half dozen of the moose.
Excellent article. I would expect absolute hysteria from non hunting libs when they wake up and read this.
Let's face it, the most intolerant people in America are those demanding tolerance for their lifestyle, whatever it may be. No one else is entitled to tolerance, much less an opinion. Liberals are anything but.
He he he, guess they should be careful what they ask for. Great article Michelle.

Outwitting the Purveyors of Dependency

Marion69 Wrote: Apr 04, 2014 8:57 AM
Very well said sir! I wish these things were taught in schools.

How Foreign is Our Policy?

Marion69 Wrote: Apr 01, 2014 10:03 AM
I am concerned that he will attempt to get into the UN by any means and then head it. Think of the damage he can do to the country then.