Late-Talking Children

Marion69 Wrote: Sep 16, 2014 12:25 PM
Thank you from the bottom of my hart Dr. Sowell. I have a great grandson does not speak yet at 4, I sent the link to his Mom and will look for the book.

Why Farmers Need Keystone XL

Marion69 Wrote: Sep 15, 2014 7:53 AM
Obama has done everything he can to cripple America and bring it down to a third world country. I am sure the Bakken, and the Keystone are terrible impediments to his plans and he will fight them as long as he is in office.

Max De Pree has the answer to Ferguson

Marion69 Wrote: Sep 15, 2014 7:43 AM
Amen!

Max De Pree has the answer to Ferguson

Marion69 Wrote: Sep 15, 2014 7:43 AM
Absolutely the right idea. We need to start instilling a sense of personal responsibility even in toddlers and continue. Once we got on the road of other people being responsible for providing what people need and or want incentive was kaput.
I don't think he is being played, I think he knows exactly what he is doing. And I do not believe it is because he cares about the United States.
Actually it is time to end the tax exempt status for anyone or anything period. We have way too many non taxed multimillion or billion dollar "non profits" forcing their wishes on the rest of us taxpayer folks.
We live in a very dangerous time. We have become so politically correct time that we absolutely refuse to recognize or acknowledge our enemies. That makes them even more dangerous. Thank you for a great article.

Mob Rule Economics

Marion69 Wrote: Sep 13, 2014 7:50 AM
Why is it so hard for people to see that raising the labor cost raise the product cost, so they actually gain nothing. Spending the time encouraging the acquisition of work skills as a solution accomplishes much more.
Very well said.

Success or Failure?

Marion69 Wrote: Sep 11, 2014 7:24 AM
It would be easy to say that Obama is incompetent, but I believe it is the opposite. He hates what he views as a racist America even when no racism is evident. He has done a better than average job of destroying our country with his constant us against them agenda, both domestically and foreign. He wants America humbled, if not totally destroyed, and is doing all he can to bring that about. The world, including America is becoming a much more dangerous place every day.