That's not it Rachel. I too would love nothing but to impeach this POS, but the main thing that has kept us from doing so has been that the Senate is in the hands of the Democrats. Even if the house succeeds in Impeaching him, the Senate will never put him through the trial and conviction that is required to remove him from office. Besides that, the election is only days away and the people of this country will remove him on their own. Just have faith.
When Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Robert Livingston and Roger Sherman sat down to draft the Declaration of Independence, they began with a "Bill of Particulars" against King George III. They accused the monarch of "repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States." Now, 236 years later, "We the People" are about to decide whom we should hire as our chief executive and commander in chief. It's an appropriate time to review the grievances of our Founding Fathers -- and examine the offenses committed by our present head of state.
- “Gas the Jews”: Supporters of Hamas run riot in French city, smash Jewish shops Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Investigation reveals Obamacare is a fraudster’s dream come true Noah Rothman 58 minutes ago
- Ukraine rebel leader: Yeah, we had a BUK system — and sent it back to Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Did Cuomo obstruct his own anti-corruption crusade? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Planned Parenthood teen sex education: You could get tied to a tree … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Paul Ryan, 2016? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago